Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Michael: Remote Control for Humans

The Japanese have developed a remote control to steer humans using electrical disruption of the inner ear. Surely, our military labs already have something far superior. And finally we have an explanation for the gaping chasm between W's words and actions.

"I will conduct a humble foriegn policy." "I don't believe in what they call 'nation building'." "My Administration will return integrity to the White House." Obviously, Donald Rumsfeld and Cheney got themselves some prototypes from the DIA spooks and went to town on choirboy Bush. At least we now have an explanation for what that thing between Bush's shoulderblades is...

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,

This is a great blog that you put together. I have really
learned a lot from you. Thanks for the great post.

I’m out searching for more info on advertising product when
I found your page.

Although this post isn’t a perfect match. I really
enjoyed your post.

I need to find more information on advertising product
related info.

Have you ever thought of adding Instant Audio to your
website and emails. It adds a personal touch to where
your prospects trust you, and listen to what you have
to say.

Click on the link to learn more. It’s time to put your
Business in overdrive!.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger