Monday, October 17, 2005

Michael: Pausing to Smell the Failure

Don't get me wrong. There is plenty that is screwed up in the world and causing me discontent and worry; and that's really what this blog is - a puddle of discontent and worry (with an occassional silver lining).

But today, I don't know, there is something sweet in the infosphere. It is the taste of wrack and ruin for the Bush Regime. So, just for today, I'm letting it all slide. There are plenty of things to complain about (the vote in Iraq for one), but instead, I'm taking the day off.

I'm savoring the taint of desperation eminating from the White House and the leadership offices of Congress. Call me ghoul, I don't care. Today, I'm just breathing in the whiff of failure rolling off the corpse of the Conservative Revolution.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger JMCA said...

It's the simple things that make life enjoyable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger