Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Kudos to Prezelski and AZ Congress Watch

Tom Prezelski destroyed the cable lobby today in an editorial entitled "Don't buy rhetoric of cable bill" in today's Star. He takes apart the bill that I wrote against on January 29th. Good for him. We need more honest, able, and Democratic representatives like Tom.

I also found a recently created blog today, Arizona Congress Watch, which I highly recommend. These people are doing a great service that the MSM are failing to do. The content is politically progressive and universally critical. I was so favorably impressed that I placed a 200 word summary RSS feed (practically a full feed on some posts) at the top of the News Feeds section on this blog. Please visit them and support their efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger