Thursday, January 22, 2004

Announcing the "You Too Can SOTU" contest

Please send in your own SOTU for publication. I will post all submissions on this blog. Don't let the Resident have the last word. Let's respond with some honesty and insight to the lying, shallow exhibition of nearly perfect denial the Resident gave the world. I encourage people to write their responses and send them to newpapers, party leaders, television reporters, radio personalities, church leaders, and your elected representatives. Let them know that you are not one whit decieved by Bush's rhetoric and empty promises, or molified by his contemptable effort to legitimize his dirty little war or his dirty little Presidency.

I'm writing mine now. I look forward to publishing yours. Attributed or Anonymous, just let me know which you prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger