Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Something Worth Gushing For...

I just read a great summary of why all progressives should support Dean for President. It's published on Alternet, written by a student activist named Nico Pitney. I think it is so great, I have placed a permanent link at the top of the side bar to encourage everyone to read it, even if you already support Dean. You never know when the opportunity will arise to talk with a DK supporter or a Green about who they are backing for President. Nico's article is perfect preparation to make the most of such encounters.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Health Blog said...

I think it is so great, I have placed a permanent
link at the top of the side bar to encourage everyone
to read it, even if you already support Dean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger