Thursday, July 03, 2003

I was one of the 138 (final count as far as I know) people at the Tucson Meetup. What an amazing experience! I think that Dean really speaks to people and he has obviously struck a nerve with the Democratic party. I am, of coarse, annoyed when he gets negative attention, but in a way it is a positive. I think he faces greater scrutiny because he is now seen as a viable candidate, where he wasn't before. I am so happy to see that so many people CARE about the electoral process and so many people realize how much damage the Bush administration has done to all facets of American life. Dean is going to take us in the right direction. I don't always agree with him, but I think he is by far the best chance for honest, real life leadership. And he is so right on when he talks about being proud to be a Democrat and that the Democratic party has gotten no where fast by pandering to the right.

Besides, it is my goal that Arizona's electoral votes go to a Democrat and Dean is the one to do it : )

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Anonymous My Blog said...

Dean is going to take us in the right direction. I don't always agree with him, but I think he is by far the best chance for honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Feeds:
RSS/Atom Feed Site Meter
Powered by Blogger